MyExpensesOnline Customer Care
Customer CarePoint Progress has a straightforward approach to customer care, service and support. Essentially we treat our customers as we would like to be treated ourselves.
We enjoy good, on-going working relationships with our clients. Typically, this allows our staff to create friendly and supportive partnerships with all the members of your team.
Clients are provided with contact details for all key members of the project team, so there is always someone available to talk to you.
We provide an online issue logging system that allows you to track and update the progress of each issue online.
Quality statementThrough our commitment to quality and customer service we provide a quality front line service to our customers.
Customers who call our offices will be answered quickly. We prefer not to operate a queuing system, and enquiries will be answered promptly and courteously.
All of our staff take personal responsibility for ensuring a quality outcome for your project.
We will provide Standard Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for customer care and complaints and will honour these commitments to our customers.
Support hoursPoint Progress support is typically available from 9.00am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
Our online logging application system is available all day and every day of the year, including Bank Holidays.
Our main customer care targets are to:
- Answer all telephone calls at the first point of contact.
- Respond to emails on the same business day. Where a substantive response is likely to take longer, we'll send an acknowledgement and explain when you can expect to receive a full reply.
- Provide an on-going support service to our customers.
Managing the process
- We track and monitor enquiries to ensure our promises are delivered. Point Progress will then analyse comments and complaints to learn what can be done to improve our services for the future.
- Wherever possible, services will be delivered and supported electronically.
- Customer care targets will be integral to the performance management systems of Point Progress.
- Regular meetings will be held between front and back office to maintain service levels and communication.